Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Head Is An Animal

she loves me, I swear

oh hai
Dirty Paws
Big Haute Cat Hair
Choupette, eat your heart out
My cat has the biggest, hautest (and hottest) cat hair ever. On my long weekend trip to my hometown I got to snuggle this fashionable lil' kitty while listening to my fave album as of late, My Head is an Animal by Of Monsters and Men. Kitty and I had a little unrequited love fest in my Grandma's garden under the hot, end of summer sun while jamming to her fave tune "Dirty Paws". My head really was an animal because one cranium cuddle with that feline results in a face full of cat fur.  The cat eye sunnies are quite appropriate for Kitty canoodling; chic and a perfect barrier between my eyes and her layers of hair. This post is slight on fashion, besides the fact that in my opinion, she is the next Choupette Lagerfeld. 

Sunnies: Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment